Monday 9 September 2013

What's In My Handbag

I told ya'll I was going to do this post soon, when I wrote my 'What's in my Travel Makeup Bag' post, which you can read here. During school weekdays, and even on the weekends, I don't carry round a handbag, because I don't need to, but unless I'm going shopping and especially during the summer, a good handbag really comes into use, with even better contents inside. 

It took me a billion years to find a handbag that I really liked and that was in my price range. I opted for this Penneys one, and it's just a really simple black square bag, with lots of space inside but sadly no compartments, the only one being a small one at the side for lipstick. Everything fits into this bag, and I mean everything. It doesn't matter if I'm heading out into the pretty Vilnius city, and all I'm really carrying in it is a bottle of water, a purse, and a makeup bag, or if I'm going to a friend's house to get ready, and everything from deodorant to heels to bronzer fits in it. It's amazing, I feel like I can't stress that enough, and for only 11 euros (!!), it is definitely my best buy of the summer. It's black, so it goes with every outfit, but as I've said before, I wish the studs were gold, but for such an amazing price, you can't have everything.

I usually carry only the necessities in my bag, but it ends up weighing a ton. It's so handy to have a double strap, so that you can carry it on your shoulder or hanging off your elbow, whichever you prefer. When you look inside my handbag, this is what you will see. Sunglasses case, makeup bag, a purse, tissues, tic tacs, old bus tickets left over from Vilnius, my camera, a hair brush, and of course, my phone.



Don't let the unnatural amount of lip products scare you- I just put them in my bag in the sheer hope of using them all up, which fails miserably every time and I just reach for my usuals every time. Besides all the lip stuff, I have hair ties, a broken compact hairbrush and mirror and an eyeliner- all in my little makeup bag from Penneys. 

I hope you enjoyed this short post, and I promise my normal post schedule will be normal soon- it's just getting back to school again, especially when starting an exam year, takes a lot of time.

Thanks for reading!



Gaby x




No comments:

Post a Comment