Thursday 12 September 2013

Troye Sivan

If you're one of my closer friends, you'll definitely know who this gorgeous lad that I'm going to go on and on about today is. Troye, probably one of the most fecking beautiful lads on the face of the earth, is a professional actor, singer, youtuber and australian. He's only 18 years of age, and, among other movies and shows, his most impressive roles are being on X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and the 4 part movies Spud, where he plays the main charachter. He has the voice of an angel it has to be said, and has performed on stage numerous times, but now Troye focuses on all of us fangirls and making videos for his Youtube channel, which has over 800,000 subscribers (click here to help him reach 1,000,000!) and a staggering over 25 million views!!



Troye makes singing videos and funny videos on his channel, and I think it's safe to say I've watched each and every one 3+ times. He started properly making videos just in early 2012, and he's already been to the 2013 PlayList Live, Vidcon and Summer in the City, which is crazy, if I started making youtube videos today it would take me twelve and a half billion years to even get anywhere near doing a meet up, never mind these massive youtube gatherings..


chloeskye:

such perfECTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
I JUST

who photoshopped this and made me tanned coz lord knows im practically transparent

I first discovered Troye at the end of August, watching Zoella's, Joey Graceffa's and Caspar Lee's vlogs from LA, and my first reaction was 'omg who are you you beautiful human being' and thanks to the power of the interwebz, few days later I was watching every single one of Troye's videos.

So obviously, until early August, every single die-hard fangirl was asking herself (or himself!) the same question- is Troye single, and can I marry him?


Is he with the pretty, pretty Zoella?


Or is there something going on with his best friend Kayla?

And then on 7th August, our newsfeeds were filled with his new video...




And that was it! Neither of us girls can have him now...he's Tyler Oakley's to love and keep (or so he wishes).  I'm so proud of Troye for sharing that with us, I'm so proud of him for not hiding his sexuality or being ashamed of it. He's amazing the way he is.

So now what are out newsfeeds full of? Well, this..




And of course Tyler and Troye themselves...


Gay or straight, dark hair or bleached, Youtuber or not, I'll love Troye forever.. Thank you for reading my obsessing over him!



Gaby x


No comments:

Post a Comment