Sunday 1 September 2013

Collective Haul

Over this unreal summer, I got a good few bits and bobs- some thrifted, second hand and brand new- from Germany, Ireland or Lithuania. I haven't done a haul in forever, so here it is!


Thrifted for 4e- the cutest little cardigan in size 10, from Dunnes, and its soo pretty

I am so in love with these bleach wash skinnies from New Yorker- the best shop ever that I discovered in Stuttgart.

My sister's old denim shorts- my first pair of denim shorts!

If you're Irish, you're probably laughing right now. The irony is, I bought it in Vilnius.



Best hoddy EVER.

My mother's old dress- fits her like a bodycon, fits me like an oversized maxi dress. Literally one of the most gorgeous dresses I own.

My sister's old cute little backpack! So happy I didn't buy one, because this is by far the cutest.

Went out and bought this.

And when I get home, Dad pulls this out! Fun Fact: it was actually worn in the army.

I love finding high end clothes in thrift shops. This oversized shirt that I use as a cardigan was only 4e, and would have probably cost around 40e.



I saw this, grabbed it, and fell in love. A second piece from Quiz Clothing, I love their autumn line.


This is my pretty, pretty thrifted top which I ruined one of the sleeves with an iron with. I rolled up the sleeves, did a bit of stiching, and viola! Good as new. I thrifted this for 4e, and it's easily summer's best buy.

The back!

Another thrifted piece, and this summer I fell in love with over sized clothes. This cotton t shirt is size XL (!) and was 2e.

Another crop top- this is my sister's old one, and it's barely worn. I love the blue dragon design.

Another piece of my sister's! This is actually a little too short for me, but only if I wear skinnies with it. The crochet design is so pretty, and I really like the halter neck.




Thanks for reading!



Gaby x

2 comments:

  1. I like this post :) good to see all that old stuff being brought to life again - it deserves it!

    ReplyDelete