Friday 6 September 2013

Shoe Wantsies

I don't think I've ever done this kind of post before, a post where I go on and on and on about the shoes I lust after on a daily basis. More than 90% of these I know I have about nil chance actually buying, but a girl can dream! As you scroll, you'll realize I have quite expensive taste, but that's only because usually the more expensive a shoe is, the more pretty, pretty, pretty it is. Anyway, here are autumn shoe wantsies!



These are the Jeffrey Campbell The Hyatt, and they retail around 200$ (150euros). Quite pricey for a Jeffrey Campbell shoe, but I love the gold-brass snakeskin design, the cheeky buckles and low heel, so you can pace and pace New York in these, day after day after day. One day Gaby, one day.
This is the Hyatt once again, except in Oil Slick. If I had to choose between the snakeskin or the oil slick, it would definitely be the hardest decision I will ever have to face. 

These I actually am planning to purchase soon, when they are on sale! (If they're ever going to be on sale, that is). This gold wedge shoe is from Shoe Rack, and retails for 40e, a decent enough price for a gorgeous shoe. I tried these on in the shop, and they looked amazing on- made my legs look miles long and toned. However, I will have to spend some time trying to not trip over stones in these- oh if only all the pavements in the world were crack-free!


I've been reading Audrey Leighton's blog, Frassy, for a good few months now and I always notice how she wears a similar black shoe with the timeless two strap and a low heel. These ones are from Bershka, and retail at 30e. The heel is only 8cm, and they have a velcro strap, and I can imagine are quite comfy too, unfortunately I haven't spotted them in any Bershkas' I've been in over the summer.


Almost a lookalike of the Chanel golden creepers that Cara Delevigne wore on the Chanel Cruise 2013 shoot, these Zara replicas are absolutely gorgeous. I've fallen in love with platforms recently, and I really really like these, however I think they're gone *tear tear*.


These are Orina Cutout Oxfords by Dolce Vita I found during one of my surfs on Nasty Gal, and they are literally perfection. I would wear these with rolled up boyfriend jeans on a casual sunday. A pair of oxfords is something I badly need to add to my shoe collection.


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my ramble about shoes!



Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment