Friday 11 October 2013

My Memory Box

Hello all my sweeties, and I'm so sorry I dissapeared- the Junior Cert, even though it's in it's early stages, it is so tough already and with the days becoming shorter and daylight becoming scarcer and scarcer, I really haven't had that much time to spend on the ole' blog, writing or taking photos. However, I'm back with a new blog post and today, I'm going to be talking about something a little different.

Every now and then, I like to do posts that let you learn more about my life and my own personality. Even though my follower number is low, I will soon hit a crazy 5,000 pageviews so someone must be reading! (Don't forget to follow btw, I'll love you for life xo)

So today I'm showing you a few things that are inside my memory box- my very first Vans shoe box, things that are of sentimental value to me, and little things I treasure because I think it's just something nice to have especially when I get older. I think it's also a super cute idea for a present for someone if you haven't got much money to spend or whatever, it will really come across as a caring and thoughtful gift!

So here they are- my few sentimentalities!



This is the band they gave us at my sister's university graduation ceremony

My first iPod headphones, the cute little bow I got in the box with my first hair extensions, the very first glowstick I got at my very first disco

Vilnius bus tickets (yes it is only 1,75LT for a student ticket on a city bus), Luas tickets, Train tickets...

The box of my first ever designer box of perfume- yes it was Miss Dior Cherie that I got on my 13th birthday, and yes I still have it, and the cork of the very first bottle of champagne I opened single handedly and yes it did hit the ceiling and yes it did leave a dent..


Thanks for reading this short post, I hope you enjoyed it! As this blog will be 1 year old  on Oct 20th, I have some very very exciting news coming up that involves a lot of editing *hint hint*. Help me reach 5,000 pageviews before that date! 



Gaby x



No comments:

Post a Comment