Tuesday 25 June 2013

Nail Polish Haul

Yes, an another haul- but that's because I'm at home or out shopping all the time. I don't wear that much nail polish on my nails at all to be honest, but having bought all these gorgeous colours I'll try harder. Half of them were on sale in the local chemists- a huge basket full of cheap make up and a sign that said '5 for 1euro' stuck on the side, how can you resist? I picked up neutrals, brights, lights- just an another couple to add to my quite small collection, but that's only because I peel the polish off my nails once it's been on them for a day- a bad habit. 


Bright, bold, strong colours- because that's what summer is made of. The metallic shiny green is Catrice's Virgin Forest, the summery yellow is Sub- Mandarin, and the dark black/green/violet metallic colour is Essence's Chic Reloaded.


With neutrals being so strong this season, I picked up a couple of light nail polishes. The very first Gosh colour is actually a glitter nail polish in the colour Rainbow, the Catrice beside it is My Cafe Au Lait At Notre Dame, the white beside it is Snow Motion, and the pretty barely-there soft pink at the end is Essence's Ice, Ice, Baby!

I hope you enjoyed this short post, and I hope you're having a good hot summer, wherever you are. Thanks for reading!



Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment