Sunday 16 June 2013

How To Get Rid of Spots/My Skincare Regime

One of the most horrible, confidence destructing and sometimes inevitable things a teenager has to put up with- spots, blemishes and breakouts that can lead to acne. Sometimes there is only the one cure- time, your only option being to leave those face demons and just wait till they go away.

However, no one's got the time or patience to wait around till those imperfections fade away, but usually there is nothing we can do to make them disappear completely overnight. There are soo many beauty products on the market today, promising to help combat spots and blackheads, and some of them do work, and I've been lucky enough to compile a beauty regime that helps those face demons of mine fade away completely in a couple of weeks.

Obviously, just because they all work for me doesn't mean they will work for you, but it's worth a try- what have you got to lose? Spots? For even more effective results, make sure you're eating a healthy diet and drinking plenty of water, blah blah blah.





Daytime Skincare

In the morning, I use the daily scrub as a cleanser, and it exfoliates my skin and removes all dry skin, leaving it super clean and soft. Then, I move straight on to toning, and I use the blackhead clearing cleanser as a toner, as you have to apply it after washing your face, and you don't take it off. Then, my last step is to moisturize, and Oilatum Cream is my savior when it comes to hydrating dry cheeks and under-eyes.

Nighttime Skincare

After a loong day, I take off all make up off my face using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore+Shine daily wash, which isn't technically a make up remover, but it does the job brilliantly, and doesn't irritate the sensitive area around the eyes. Next, I wash my face using the cream wash, and after that, I use the toner and cream as before. After all that, I leave my skin for 10 minutes to let it calm down and for the products to sink in, and apply Sudocrem on spots and blemishes, and it works wonders overnight.


I've been following this regime for the last two weeks or so, and eventually, my skin is finally starting to clear up. Whilst getting rid of breakouts, don't over do your make up as you want your skin to breathe and let the sun get to it, which is also a really good anti spot tool.


Thanks so much for reading!


Gaby x

2 comments: