Saturday 16 March 2013

Life, Lately #1

Every 3 months I'll be doing a Life Lately post- a summary of products, clothing and other bits and bobs I've been loving over the last couple of months. It will feature 3 makeup/skincare products, 3 pieces of clothing/shoes, and 3 random things like jewellery/chocolate bars and whatever else! I'm sorry if my blogging schedule is all over the place- Spring leaves my head full of anything but ideas.

So here it is- the things my life has been full of during January, February and March.

Kate Moss for Rimmel shade 05
With a gorgeous deep pink colour and beautifully pigmented finish, I love this lipstick to bits, and I've been wearing it every day.


Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life
This is my first ever Soap and Glory product- I bought a travel size version as I thought the original was too expensive. I love a good scrub and this does the job brilliantly, and leaves a yummy smell.

Essence Liquid Ink 
I've been in love with winged eyeliner since last summer, but only now have I disovered a product that is perfect for the job and takes minutes to apply. The formula does crack and flake a little- however the thin precision brush allows a perfect wing.



Laura B Beige Courts
I only got these yesterday from Paul Byron, however I already love them to bits. They remind me of a softer version of the Jeffrey Campbell Darlings, which is why I got them.



Only Skinny Jeans
I love skinny jeans- I don't own any other type of jean. I got these over Christmas, and I love  love love them. They're comfy, go with everything and I fold the bottoms to give them a modern twist. I'll be wearing these forever and a day.


Leather Skater Skirt
I've been dying for a leather skirt, and finally I've got one. I bought it from Quiz clothing, and it has an elasticated waist, so it isn't loose around my waist, like most skirts are. I'll be wearing this repeatedly through summer- I love it so much.

Only jeans, my courts and the leather skirt.



River Island Sparrow Earrings+ Claire's Mirror Necklace
I've been obsessed with jewelry lately, especially this necklace. It's long and had a pretty Victorian-style pattern on the back, and a real mirror at the front, perfect for checking your lipstick on the go. These sparrow earrings are definately my favourite- they're tiny and bronze, and I wear them every day.



Dolce and Gabbana Wedges
These were on the catwalk during one of their S/S '13 shows, and I feel in love with them immidiately. They're perfection- nothing else has to be said.



We Need to Talk About Kevin
I watched this last night- it's an unreal movie. Both the making and the storyline are brilliant and really creative- I guarantee everyone sees this, however it's not for everyone. I did cry a little at the end, which is probably a little cold hearted as to how many actual sad scenes there is in the entire move.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed making it.
I discovered that if you actually fiddle with settings and lightning on my camera, you can get some gorgeous pictures.

Happy early Paddy's Day!

Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment