Monday 4 March 2013

I'm sorry for the absence of posts- I've been going through a super stressful time lately and have had no inspiration whatsoever. On the bright side, I'm back!

I love good photography and pretty photos that I can relate my life to- it's one of the things that keep me going. I'm not taking any credit for these photos, they're just random pictures I've found online.

Photo: We absolutely loved seeing your entries to our latest Instagram contest! We have viewed each and every one and boy do you Motel Rockers live in such astounding places! But without further ado, the #Instafashion Show Us Your World Contest winner is... @recclestone and her shot of her unbelievable Nordic home! WOW! Congratulations! Hats off to all entries too, look out for our next Instacontest tomorrow <3




                                   My wrist for Self-harm Awareness Day March 1st 2013 :)

I did this myself- it's not that good or anything, not even finished, but I will be hanging it on my wall when it's done :)

                  











I hope you like! :)


Gaby x





No comments:

Post a Comment