Sunday 14 September 2014

Vilnius '14

Hello again to all of my lovely sweeties, today I am back with a photography and travel related blog post. As some of you may know, I am originally from the capital of Lithunia- Vilnius, and I go back every summer, to visit and to rekindle with old friends and relatives. I hope you have a hot cup of tea ready, as I have a lot of eye candy from my beloved city. Hope you enjoy!




























Just a side note- that blue doughnut, is a Breaking Bad doughnut, hence the blue (yes, it is a meth infested doughnut, haha)















Thank you so much for reading! I hope all my fellow TY's/5th year readers got on well with their results- I was delighted with mine, thank god! Sad to think they barely matter, haha:)



Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment