Thursday 25 July 2013

Plastic Roses

Summer is usually one of the best seasons for jewelry- stacked bracelets and long chains look much prettier on crop tops than on woolly jumpers. One of the more interesting, new and unique pieces I've been seeing repeatedly on rings, earrings and bracelets this summer has been plastic roses, and either I've never noticed them before, or they've only resurfaced this summer, they are definitely one of Summer 2013 's new trends.

Who would've thought that plastic roses would look so pretty? And most of them aren't even the boring shades of pink or red- a lot of them are coloured shades of green or purple, shades that stand out and rake in compliments of interest. I love the trend, and I've even invested in some pieces- teal earrings from Pieces, and a charm bracelet from Penneys.







I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you sooo much for an amazing 3,000+ views on this blog! Means so much!



Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment