Sunday 29 June 2014

Canon 600D

For my 16th birthday, I was gifted a Canon 600D- a DSLR camera with 2 lenses, and I was overjoyed. I've wanted a proper, good quality camera for soo long- the 600D is absolutely flawless for beginners. Over the last month, I haven't been able to put my camera down, and I have taken a good few absolutely stunning paragraphs, that occured after many test shots. Please note that this is not a review of the Canon 600D- I am just showing you its capabilities as a DSLR.

I edit almost all of my photographs- it makes them look better, improves colour and makes them more appealing. Below, I have given you a range of edited and non- edited photographs taken by the Canon. I'm not a professional, and I haven't been educated on photography- I am simply an enthusiast. I hope you enjoy!

Edited







Unedited








And that's it! Admittedly, these are my best photos. To date, I've taken probably over 400 snaps with my Canon- more than half of them being test shots. I love photography and this blog will feature more photographic posts in the future too. As this Canon has 1080p video quality, I may even start a Youtube channel! :D

As for now, thank you for reading!

My Twitter- @gabysayshey - tweet me and say hi!



Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment