Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas Haul


So today is the last day of the year, and I have to say this has been one of the worst, best, and definitely interesting years of my life. I would've never expected it to turn out the brilliant way it has, but I can honestly say I've enjoyed every minute of it!

To end the year with a blog post, I've decided to show off a couple of things I've gotten over the festive period. Santy brought some of them to me, some of them I got from my friends and family, and some of them I bought myself during the sales.


My best friend Ava got this for me as a Christmas gift. The cupcake calendar is so adorable!!


I snapped this up for myself in the St Stephen's day sales. I got it in River Island, it's one of the pieces from their Chelsea Girl range. It's unbelievably beautiful, with lace and polka dot detail, and 3/4 sleeves with  shoulders and sleeves with ruffled stitching. Having cost 33 euro before the sales and only 12 during them, it's a bargain too!

I've been wanting these type of 'lazy day' sweatshirts for a long time, but I'm glad I didn't buy one until I walked into Exhibit in Sligo. I love the Alexander McQueen gold skull detail, and only cost 13 euro, and it's definitely something I'll wear over and over.

These were brought by Santy himself. I've been wanting Vans for a long time, but I couldn't resist these floral ones. They're really comfy to wear, have secure stitching and rake in millions of compliments. 
Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto is a CD that gets me through a rainy day, and with so many brilliant tracks on it, it's definately an essential.


This is the tiny make up haul I treated myself to just the other day. 
Essence Quattro eyeshadows- 05 to die for
Essence clear+matt foundation- 02 honey
Essence Coverstick- 03 matt honey
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick- 05

I'd like to thank you for reading my blog, and wish you a very happy 2013!!

Gaby x

No comments:

Post a Comment